Cookbook Launch: Good Food for Outdoor Adventures
Today is the day! I am SO excited to say that my first paper cookbook, Good Food For Outdoor Adventures is now officially out! It’s been a dream project and I hope it will inspire you to cook healthy, delicious and nutritious meals on the trail too.
In this book, you’ll find over 100 of our new and all-time favourite recipes for everything from snacks to desserts, as well as tips on trail baking and food dehydrating.
You’ll love “Good Food for Outdoor Adventures” if you are:
- Tired of hauling pounds of food into the backcountry on top of all the equipment required to stay comfortable during the trip;
- Fed up with expensive and tasteless commercial food items full of preservatives and other unhealthy additives;
- Dreading the thought of carrying a whole “kitchen” in your backpack;
- Unable to find trail food that suits their dietary needs.
“Good Food for Outdoor Adventures” will help you to:
- Prepare lightweight, quick and delicious meals that you can cook on the trail with minimal gear;
- Make muffins, breads and other baked treats in the backcountry;
- Start dehydrating food for backpacking meals at home even if you have never done this before;
- Plan and organize food for multi-day trip in the wilderness.
recipe page: cinnamon snails
The book is for sale now on our web shop and Amazon.
If you’d like, please consider rating/reviewing it on Amazon or spreading the news on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or simply by telling a friend.
Happy and tasty trails,
Are the recipes in this one different from the 3 trail chef installments? Can’t wait to order!
Hello, Skyler! This book is a compilation of our new and old-time favourite recipes from blog and Trail Chef e-books. However, they have been slightly modified to lighten our reader’s backpacks and to increase the nutritional value of meals.
Excellent! I look forward to getting a copy!